Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday!

Since the kiddos were out of school on Friday, Nam planned her Easter festivities for them that day. They started off with a massive egg hunt. Lee and Paul had practiced the day before at school, so they were ready for the challenge.
They're off!
Lee was so fast! He is so competitive that once his basket got full, he wanted me to hold it so he could run faster.
I think he could have done this all day. He loves to hunt eggs!
He found the golden egg!
I think this one was "lost" and Lee was the happy camper who found it.
Best friends!
While Lee and Paul are taking notes on their goods, Hope is sneaking in a chocolate bar behind them. By the end of the day, she was saying, "choc-it!" My kind of girl!
These 2 adore each other. Lee was so sweet to take her by the hand, and I think she would follow him anywhere he went. If you asked her whose girl she was that day, she would say "Lee's." It made his day, of course.
She was wanting me to chase her here. Precious!
I didn't get many pictures of the over-5 kids, because they did different activities. Here is our annual group shot though. In the front are Paul, Hope and Lee. In the back are Shelby, Hayes and Carly.
After the fun egg hunt, we had a delicious lunch, and since the weather was perfect, the kids got to play outside for a long time. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment