Friday, August 14, 2009

Life on Gate 3 Road

Something is always going on in our neighborhood, and most of the time, it's something hilarious! Nothing has come close to being as funny as the scene at our house last night. I was turning into our driveway and noticed something coming toward me. I wondered if it was a go-cart. As I pulled into our garage, I saw it coming up our driveway. When I got out of the car, I started laughing so hard that tears were running down my face. I did quit laughing long enough to say "Stay. Right. There." I ran inside to get Lee, Matt and my camera. Luckily they laughed as hard as me when they saw Jason's latest antic. It's called "Coffield's Grocery Getter." I asked how he got in there, and he said he had to stand on a milk crate to get in and had to pull up beside the milk crate again to get out. It had a huge (& loud) motor on it that made it fly. It was funny enough to see him sitting in it, but to see him zooming down our driveway and then down his, was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I told Matt that he needed a helmet!
The cart has a gas pedal and brake and a little steering gear. It is something to see. I have to throw in that Jason did not make this. He inherited it from an uncle in Ohio. I think Uncle Jimmy would be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment