Sunday, July 19, 2009

TGIF

I have to include this precious picture of my eldest child. He is only cute in a picture these days. I'm not sure what he has been into, but he smells AWFUL. I feel a tad bit bad for him, because he still runs up to us for love, and we quickly shoo him away. He doesn't understand, because obviously he thought whatever he got into smelled good or he would have left it alone. Matt asked if I thought it was a skunk, and I said I wish! At least he looks pleased with himself here.

After a fun lunch with the Vances, we headed home for an afternoon swim. Lee was showing off all his new skills in the pool. Now he likes for you to throw things in the pool, and he'll swim to the bottom to get them. Of course we have only mastered this skill in our little pool, but I was impressed anyway. He kept asking me if I wanted to watch him swim the "whole link of the pool." Of course I did! He swam until I made him get out to eat supper and get ready to go see Willy Wonka, Jr. There is no telling how much longer he would have stayed in if we weren't going to the play.

Since Matt had a late meeting, Lee and I went to see Willy Wonka, Jr. at KPAC. It was one of the best performances I have seen there. The kids in this production were ridiculously talented, and I loved it. It started at 7:00 and wasn't over until almost 9:00, so Lee was really tired by the end of it, but I think he enjoyed it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment