Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swimming update

Lee and I are visiting family in Obion County this week, and while we're here, Lee is taking swimming lessons. Aunt Clara's computer and my memory stick are not compatible, so you'll have to wait for pictures and video until we get home on Friday. You're going to LOVE it! We started the week with Lee enjoying jumping off the side of the pool into someone's arms. He liked to splash around and play with toys, but he really had no swimming skills. At the end of Day 3 (today), he jumped off the diving board, with no one there, and swam to the ladder in the deep end. He took a quick breath and swam underwater to the ladder in the shallow end. I couldn't believe my eyes! I am so excited! I can't wait to go back tomorrow to see what else he learns. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment