Friday, April 17, 2009

Sunny Fun

3 posts in one day?? Yep, you can tell that Lee and I got some much needed sunshine today. We have been couped up all week with the chilly weather and sickness. We headed outside for a couple of hours today, and I was armed with my camera. Wonder why my memory stick is always full?? He has just recently been able to reach this on his own.
Have I mentioned how much he loves to swing?
He was thrilled with his "find" while digging today. I came inside to change the clothes out, and when we came back, he said, "Where's my worm? I left him right here on the table?" I panicked thinking he meant the kitchen table, but he meant the outside table. Of course, he had wriggled away in the time that we were gone. I guess this means I'm going to have to start really checking his pockets for these treasures.
Here he is filling up Buzz's pool.


Aaaahhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment