Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Fun

After church, our Sunday School class got together for an Easter egg hunt at our neighbors' house. There were over 20 kids, so there were lots of silly moments.

Lee got it started!
Someone said GO! He was ready.

I was so proud of him. I thought he would want to stop and look in the eggs as he hunted, but he didn't.
He counted to 34 with only a few mistakes. He was thrilled with his haul!



Lee was sitting on the golf cart and took off on it alone. No one knew he could reach the pedal and actually push it. He didn't get far, but it was far enough to give the adults a scare! So when it was time to take a ride, Matt put the death grip on him. Aren't they cute in their yellow? It wasn't planned, but Lee has a limited supply of spring-y shirts that aren't dressy.
After the egg hunt, we hurried home to change Lee's shirt. He had several red kool-aid drinks, which don't mix well with pale yellow shirts. Then, it was time to go to Nam and Pa's to celebrate Nam's birthday.

Who is going to play with me?


We had a short spring shower, and then the sun popped out for the rest of the afternoon. It was the perfect weather for one little boy to burn some energy.




He could not have been any happier than when he was playing outside today.

Judging by the muddy knees and elbows, I would say Lee had the perfect day!
PS. I finally drove the new car to church this morning, and I love it. Matt was none too happy when it started raining this afternoon. I'm surprised he wasn't standing outside with an umbrella over it. He did tell me this morning that I would look great in a 2002 Ford pickup! I told him I didn't think so, but I would share. I have a feeling that I will only be a passenger from Friday nights-Monday mornings for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment