Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random Funnies

Today, we were sitting at a red light in town, and Lee pointed at the building out his window. He said, "Mommy, that rock building over there is where I take Shelby to get her teeth cleaned. It's called an orthodontist." He has been with Nam once to take Shelby, but the way he said it today was like he takes her every week.

He has been drinking Fresca at Nam's on Sundays, but he calls it "Capresca." I'm not sure how to even spell it, but that's the way it sounds.

Here are some other funny things he says:
Flo (from Cars) is "Fwo"
without is "withabout"
Crocs are "Gators"
sleeves are "sweebes"
maps are "naps"
crayons are "crayouns"


Tonight, the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding" was coming on, and the music caught his attention. He asked me what was coming on, and I told him. He asked what a wedding was, and I told him it's where 2 people get married. He asked if there was a "bwide and gwoom," and I said yes. I asked him he thought he'd be a groom one day, and I thought he was going to cry. He said, "I don't want to be a gwoom, Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment