Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Monday Fun


Lee has been going to the elementary school for the last two years for a one hour program on Mondays, called Story Hour. Each week, they sing songs, read stories and do crafts. Since he'll start to pre-school in the fall, Monday was his last day to attend. It was bittersweet to me. I'm so proud of how far he has come, but I'm sad that we won't be a part of this wonderful program any more. We have loved it and have met some of our favorite people there. Here is a picture of some of his friends singing.
Mrs. Donna reads the kids a story each week at the end of class. This week, she picked one of Lee's favorite books, The Very Hungry Caterpillar! Look at him sitting up on is knees to get a better look.
This is at the end of class when Mrs. Donna announced we would be playing outside.
Here are the awesome ladies who teach our class. From left to right are Mrs. Donna, Mrs. Mary Lynn, and Mrs. Pam.
When we got home, it was such a pretty day, I wanted to play outside with my camera. Here are some of my favorites.
We have irises blooming!
This tree started sprouting next to a bigger tree in our yard, and it was bothering Mom. So she and Lee transplanted it last week. Lee wants to check on it every day. It makes me think about Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment