Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So silly

Tonight, I was showing Lee a picture in the newspaper that was taken at his egg hunt yesterday. I asked him if he knew any of the kids in the picture and he yelled, "Hey look! There's Jack Butler and Harber!" As soon as he said it, he knew it was wrong and giggled. I was giggling too. Lee was just behind the bunny's left ear in the picture. I could see the striped sleeve on his sweater. He barely missed his 5 seconds of fame! His friends Caroline, Easton and Jack Butler made it though!

2 comments:

  1. I like this story! :) One thing about living in a small town is that you can make the paper alot...I didn't make my PI debut until I was around 5 with my mouth wide open sitting in the dentist's chair! Attractive, I know!

    Laura "Harber" Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Stacey, it cracked me up! Thank you for sharing! I didn't get a paper yesterday...I need to go to the PI today and get a few :)

    ReplyDelete