Monday, November 23, 2009

Titans Win Again!

In honor of the Titans' win tonight, I thought it would be fun to post some recent pictures taken of Lee at the games. I take my little camera with me to the games, and then I usually forget to download them!
We ran into Alex on the way to the game at a rest area. Alex played flag football this year and is now a huge Titans and Colts fan! We won't hold that last part against him. It has been hard to be the most loyal Titans fan this season.
This was a 3:00 game, and by the end, Lee was wearing a coat and toboggan.
I need to point out that this was Lee's and my first home game of the season, which coincidentally, was the first win of the season for the Titans!
This was last week's game at noon. Lee wore his thinnest jersey, sunscreen and sunglasses! We won this game too. See a pattern here??

No comments:

Post a Comment