Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I asked my boys to make a list of things they are thankful for to share on our blog. I had no idea that they would do such a great job. Here are their lists (& mine) in their own words.

Matt-1. Stacy, my queen and wife 2. Lee, my wonderful boy 3. Boy-to-be, I love him already 4. My parents 5. Our home in Gate 3 6. My job 7. My sister, her husband, and all of my nieces and nephews 8. My beautiful wife and boys 9. My companion, Buzz 10. Our Titans tickets and our game day friends 11. Good health 12. My church and freedom of religion 13. My sons and their super mother! 14. That I get to raise my family in a place like Paris

Lee-Buzz, Mommy, Dad, Paul, my Gator, our house, my bed, myself, my preschool friends, my sweeper, my secret drawer, Miss Angie, my cousins, oh and other "fwamly", Eloise, going to Sunday School

Stacy- I am thankful for my Saviour, my salvation, and the promise of eternity with my loved ones in Heaven, the most loving husband on the planet, a child who is more wonderful than words, an angel in my tummy, who I can hardly wait to meet, the gift of memories, my parents, my parents-in-love, my brother and my 3 sisters in law, my 4 nieces and 3 nephews, who bring me more joy than I knew was possible, my camera and pictures to remind me how blessed I am, an extended family that I adore, friends who love and accept me as I am, music, a church family that is so diverse, it welcomes people from every walk of life, our new pastor and his family, who, in their short time with us, have enriched our lives immensely, our home, technology that allows me to keep in touch with old friends and get acquainted with new ones, Angie Taylor and Connie Bell, who are instilling lessons in Lee that he will keep for a lifetime, our freedom and those who are missing Thanksgiving with their families to protect it, pumpkin, our favorite football teams, our Buzz and the 5 years of joy he has brought us, the most wonderful neighbors you can imagine, and our good health.


Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thes. 5: 16-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment