Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Eloise Update at 18 Weeks

I have good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad. There is no picture of Eloise this week. The website/blog I read says that it should be the size of a bell pepper this week. I simply can not find a 5 1/2 long bell pepper! Another website says it should be the size of a ball game pickle. Even though I would pay good money for a pickle like that right now, that isn't an option either. So, you'll just have to envision that sweet Eloise is 5 1/2 inches long and 5 ounces now. It is learning to yawn and hiccup this week and has developed a full set of finger and toe prints.

The good news is that it is likely to be a soccer star like its brother. I started feeling flutters last week that were very sporadic. Now, I feel it moving very frequently. I go for a checkup on Friday, and hopefully, we will have a date scheduled for an ultra sound. I am very excited to stop saying "it" and start saying he or she! I'm also anxious to see how big it is and if our due date is still on target. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment