Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pictures, pictures and more pictures

Whenever the 3 Cole Grandkids are together, I torture them with a photo shoot. You can imagine my excitement to have them together after Lee's party and with my new camera! Gracie was ready and willing to pose anywhere. The other 2 were not so interested in my ideas. Here is the link to the pics I took.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0EZNnLVuzaMWFb&emid=sharshar&linkid=link5&cid=EMsharshar

Here is the link to view pictures from Lee's birthday party. Most of these are not cropped or edited in any way. If there is one that you would like me to work on before you print, just send me an email with the number, and I'll see what I can do. I didn't notice any with red eyes, but I could have missed some. There are a bunch so get comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment