Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lee Mc Funnies

Earlier, I was in the back of the house, and Lee came running in there, out of breath and said I needed to come to the kitchen quick to see something. I looked and sounded panicked and asked why. His eyes got really big and he said, "It's not because anything is broken. If something is broken, I didn't do it." On the way there, I was imagining the worst. I just knew he had broken something I treasured. When I got there I didn't see a mess, so I asked what I was supposed to see. He got the biggest smile on his face, held his arms out and said, "I decorated for you." He had taken all of his "pottery" that he made at Mudslingers and placed the pieces all around the kitchen. I should have taken some pictures, because it is hilarious. He took me to each piece and explained what I should do with them. For example, there is a blob, for lack of a better term, that is smooth on top. He had that at my seat at the table. He said it is a "rock to put on my napkin at supper time to keep it from blowing away." Of course I bragged on him, so now I don't know how I'll get rid of my new "decorations."

Matt is working late tonight, so Lee and I have been playing games in the living room with the TV on in the background. There was a basketball game on, and the crowd started chanting. I don't know the teams or the players, so I have no idea what they were saying. But according to Lee, they were saying, "Lee Mc, Lee Mc, Lee Mc." He couldn't take his eyes off of the game until they quit the chant. He really thought they were saying his name. He was smiling SO big.

No comments:

Post a Comment