Monday, May 25, 2009

An afternoon with Daddy

Lee took this one of Matt.
Jill and I went to Jackson for an afternoon shopping trip, and Lee decided to stay home with Matt. I knew they had been up to no good the minute I walked in the door. They were each wearing a walkie talkie and used them as their only form of communication with each other, even if they were a few steps away. Matt thought it was great fun too. He had been grilling and left Lee inside watching a movie, so they talked back and forth over their radios. All of this was funny to me until I heard that Lee had paged his Daddy to come to the bathroom and wipe him. Then I knew they had taken it too far. There were many more eye-rolling moments that they shared with me, but I'll leave you with pictures of them proudly displaying their gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment