Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Spring Break Fun

So far, Lee is a huge fan of spring break. He is going to be more upset than the kids who are actually in school next week when it's time to go back. The Coffields came to spend the day with us today while they are out of school, and Lee was thrilled. They are so sweet to him and indulge him in whatever he wants to play. Thankfully, it was a beautiful day, so they got to play outside for a long time.

I realize in just a few short days, these are going to be a major thorn in Matt's side, but right now, I just love them. They make me so happy when I look out at my yard and see these happy yellow "flowers." I don't know that I fully appreciated them before Lee came along. Now he thinks he must pick a handful every time we're outside. Today, we had the neatest conversation about them. He wanted to know how I planted so many of them, why weren't they there in the winter, why were they so short, and why were they in the yard instead of the flower beds, just to name a few. I love when he wants to "get to the bottom" of something. He is so serious, and you can just see those wheels turning in his head. He has so much fun picking them and trying so hard to get a stem long enough for a vase. (He did.)

This is the part that will cause Matt to cringe. Sorry, honey, but it was too cute to resist!


Does it get any better than this?


On to t-ball....look at this stance! This was completely unprompted and hilarious.


Now some sidewalk art...

Here is Katie's turn at the tee. She was so serious and a very hard hitter. I can't wait to see her in action when she starts playing softball next month.



Alex didn't care for t-ball. Who can blame him? He's a little leaguer! He spent his time hunting bees for the bug cage. He caught 2, without being stung!

I thought this picture was funny of all 3 kids doing something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment