Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Holding on...




When Lee gave up his paci, albeit unwillingly, he started getting really attached to his blanket. He sleeps with it and wants it if he feels bad. I have been wondering lately if I should start the weaning process with it. It doesn't bother me at all that he sleeps with it, and fortunately he doesn't want to take it with him when we go places. I just don't want him to be so dependant on it to go to sleep that if we forget it when we spend the night somewhere that he won't be able to sleep. I wash it at least once a week, and he is always so happy when it is fresh from the dryer. Today I couldn't help grabbing my camera when he excitedly took it from the dryer and cuddled it. Maybe I'll just enjoy this phase a little longer after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment