Friday, March 20, 2009

Funny Friday

While we were eating dinner, Buzz started barking and would not stop. I got up to investigate and saw the neighbors' new dog in our front yard. He has never been for a visit, so I think Buzz was trying to shoo him back to his own yard. Lee asked why Buzz was upset, and I said, "Jake is in our yard, and I don't think Buzz likes it." Without skipping a beat, Lee said, "His name is little Jake, Mommy!" He is a smaller breed of dog, which Lee is not used to, but I hate to break it to Lee that his family just calls him Jake. Buzz kept barking, and Lee couldn't stand the suspense any longer. He went to the open door and started talking to him. He ran back to the kitchen and told us that Jake wouldn't come to him. I told him that he isn't used to him yet and that was probably why he ran away. Lee then said, "Well, I was talking to him, and he smiled at me just a little." It was SO cute.

At bedtime, Lee asked me to "wub" his back. We were talking about our day when he remembered that he didn't get the promised tatoo after his bath. I told him that it was too late tonight, and he could choose one in the morning. He grabbed my arm, put it on his back and said, "You can keep wubbing while we discuss this!" Apparently I had stopped the wubbing, and he didn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment