Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yellow Belt Certified

Lee had his test today to leave the rookie status of "white belt" behind in karate.
I couldn't get a good feel of how Lee was enjoying karate. He is always very involved and excited when we are there, but then he doesn't have much to say about it when we leave. I quizzed him last week whether he wanted to continue after getting his yellow belt. He looked at me like I was nuts and assured me that he does want to continue taking karate!
Here he is bowing to Sensei Rick before accepting his yellow belt.
Now he's official!
He's reading his certificate.
Everyone in his class promoted to yellow belt today!
Sensei and Lee
Lee's biggest fan played with his toys and waited patiently to clap for him when it was over. Way to go, Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment