Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Official!

We have a T-ball player in our family! Lee had his first practice this week, and luckily the weather cooperated long enough for the boys to get together.
Lee loved suiting up in all his new gear.
His first rotation was running the bases. He loved that!
His next rotation was fielding the ball and throwing it back to his coach. I thought he'd be afraid of the ball, but he wasn't. He thought it was great. He and a couple of other boys tackled each other on a number of occasions trying to be the first to get the ball. Maybe next week, we'll work on not tackling our teammates.
His last rotation was batting, his favorite! We do not have a tee, so this was his first time to practice hitting the ball off of one. He did pretty well. His coach said they would pitch to them after a few games. I know it's early, but he seems to bat better when the ball is thrown to him.
He had the time of his life and was not shy at all, like I expected.
I can't wait to see what he learns next week.
I promise not to inundate you with a massive amount of pictures from PRACTICE each week, but this was the first. I didn't want to miss a thing.
And he was so darn cute!
I just couldn't help myself.
Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment