Monday, March 8, 2010

Catching Up

Last week, we had a death in our family, and Matt and I were gone a lot more than usual. Mom was able to come and stay with Lee, so we were able to come and go as needed. On Friday, after Mom left, I could tell Lee was in need of some catch up time with me. Normally, we spend every afternoon together, and we hadn't had that all week. So first, we headed outside for a bike ride. He was so excited to be outside, even though it was still a little chilly.

I think Buzz was more excited than either of us about having someone to play with outside.
Lee has really grown into his bike this year. He rides it with such ease now, and he even told me that he wanted to try to ride it this summer without "those little wheels on the side." I don't know if I'm ready for that or not!

Happiness!
After our playtime outside, we came in to build a gingerbread house. I know that it's March, but I always stock up on these after Christmas so we can play with them throughout the year. Lee loves to be creative, and these are right up his alley.
Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment