Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First Baptist Choir Program

Last Wednesday night, we were so excited to get to watch the preschool choirs perform their Christmas program. Lee's choir performed 2 songs with the 5 year old choir, and he loved it!
Notice that he's by his pal, Ava Kate. I wondered if he asked to stand by her or it was just luck!
Lee's biggest fans came to watch him, and he could not have been more thrilled to see them! Thanks Nam, Aunt Bo, Uncle B, Paul and Hope for coming to watch Lee.
This was taken after the program. I bought this outfit after Christmas last year on clearance and have been anxiously waiting for him to get to wear it. It is a 5T, and the pants were a little too short. I don't know what I'm going to do if he keeps growing UP at warp speed!
Lee has been asking for pajamas with feet in them for the past month. I had no idea that finding these kind of pajamas in a size 6 (or larger) would be so hard! I found these a couple of weeks ago on clearance at Target and hoped they would work. I washed them in cold and hung them to dry, because I knew if they drew up any, they would be too short. Lee loved them immediately, and once he had them on, so did I! I think he looks especially cute in stripes. I have continued to wash them in cold water and hang them to dry, since he loves them so much. So far, they are still long enough for him, but I don't think they will make it all winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment