Thursday, February 24, 2011

Five on Friday

1. Matt filed our taxes this week. It's a relief to be done with that!

2. After having 17 kids in my 3 year old choir last year, having these fabulous five kids is a breeze!
They are loud, talkative, funny, spunky, loving, animated, and completely adorable. I look forward to my time with them each week and feel like they teach me instead of the other way around. They are all so different, yet they get along like the very best of friends. I am really enjoying how flexible our schedule can be with such a small group. 3. Wade told Buzz to "sit" this week, and he obeyed. He did look annoyed at having to take orders from a baby, but he is such a good dog. I can tell that they are going to be big buddies when Wade starts walking.

3. Lee got to go to Walmart with me this week, which is rare any more. He thought it was such a treat. Before we left, I asked if there was anything else we needed, and he said, "Well, we could always check out the 'as seen on tv' aisle." How could I say no to that? Of course, he pointed out a few things he needed and wanted to put on his birthday list. I took this picture of him this week sleeping on his Total Pillow. He should have his own infomercial.
5. When I went to pick Wade up in the nursery on Wednesday night, he wasn't wearing his pants. I thought he must have had an accident, but the ladies told me that they just kept falling down.

This was taken immediately after they put them back on him. I guess it's time to pack these up! I don't have it on video yet, but Wade learned to say "Buzz" this week and to tell him to "sit." He also said "bath" out of the blue while we were getting his towel the other night. Thinking it was a fluke, we tried it over and over, and he said it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment