Friday, February 4, 2011

5 on Friday

1. I was going to surprise Matt yesterday by buying his favorite banana pudding of all time from the Helping Hand auction. Too bad it went for $55! He settled for white beans and turnip greens instead.
2. I love, love, love the Helping Hand auction! I love everything about it and can't wait to listen each afternoon. Most days, I don't buy anything, but I am hooked on listening. I get to work on the panel one day next week, and I can't wait! Our church's day is next Saturday, and I've been working on the cutest project with my choir kids. Most years, I have too many kids to do a detailed project. This year, I only have 5, so we're going all out. I'll post pictures when it's complete and my choir parents have seen it.
3. Nothing exciting happened to Buzz or his clepto-friend, Clapper/Cutter this week. Just a lazy dog, waiting on spring.
4. Matt took the camera and got new pictures of Lee when he picked him up at pottery class. Lee was so proud of his latest work.
5. Wade had a real banana this week and loved it! Just like his brother, he preferred to hold the whole thing, instead of trying to pick up small pieces. This was after he shared my bowl of vegetable beef soup. After this particular lunch, we both required a clothing change.

No comments:

Post a Comment