Monday, October 19, 2009

Wiggle Worm

Lee has had an ear ache for 3 days, so we went to the doctor today. Luckily, he didn't have an ear infection. He had some drainage that probably just irritated his ear. We got a decongestant that cautioned on the label that it could cause drowsiness. I was hopeful, since Lee had been going full force since he woke up this morning. In the afternoons, I don't always make him take a nap, but he must have an hour of rest time. He usually chooses to watch a movie and isn't allowed to play during this time. Today, he came and got me after about 15 minutes and said, "Mommy, I tried to rest, but my body just wanted to wiggle." I told him to try again, and this time I watched him. He really was trying to be still, but he had the wiggles. I guess instead of causing drowsiness, the medicine caused him to have the jitters. Oh boy!! We have 10 days of it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment