Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wade

I have had a cold for the past week, and I have shared it with this sweet guy. He hadn't been sleeping well for the past 2 nights, and yesterday when I noticed him repeatedly rubbing his ear, we headed to the doctor. He was hoarse and coughing a little too, so I was afraid croup was sneaking up on us. Luckily, he just has a cold with a red ear. He was thrilled when he was prescribed amoxicillan and ear drops...okay, not so much the ear drops, but he LOVES the taste of the amoxicillan. Matt and I have been joking that he will need baby detox after this week of anti-biotics. After only 4 doses, his voice is starting to return, and his cough is almost gone. His nose is still a little runny, and he is still rubbing his ear quite a bit. He did not sleep well last night, but so far, he seems to be resting well tonight. I'm crossing my fingers for a full night's sleep:-)
Side Note: Wade weighed 17 pounds, 14 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment