Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wade at 32 Weeks

Wade is now 32 weeks and is 17 inches long and weighs about 4 pounds. He is busy blinking, kicking, grabbing at things, making faces, turning toward light, hiccuping, sticking his bottom up in the air, and getting in the downward position. Our baby website says again this week that he will begin resting more and not so mobile. Apparently he didn't get the memo, because he is as busy as ever. Yesterday, Lee and I watched his tricks for about 15 minutes and kept making up stories about what he could be doing in there. Lee thought it was especially funny when a round lump would emerge. I told him that was his bottom, and he laughed and laughed. He asked me if he could hug him, and I said yes. So he laid his head on the top of my stomach and said, "I just heard him take a drink!" He has also wanted to sing to him and read to him more lately. I have a feeling that he is going to be a very protective big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment