Friday, February 5, 2010

Good snuggler or bed hog?

The other night, Matt wasn't feeling well and decided to sleep on the couch, so I invited Lee to sleep with me. He loves getting to sleep in our bed, so he jumped at the chance. It didn't take long before he was fast asleep and cuddled up right next to me. HEAVEN!! Well, baby Wade doesn't believe that I need more than an hour of sleep at a time, so on one of my many trips up in the night, I came back and turned the lamp on to make sure Lee wasn't in the way. This is what I found! I knew he was very close to me when I got up, but I didn't realize that he was about to push me off in the floor. So after scooting him back to his side, I scooted to the middle to claim my territory. Sure enough, it wasn't long before he was right back next to me. The same scenario took place the next time I got up. The next morning, I accused him of being a bed hog, but he rebutted and said he was just being a good snuggler. Maybe he's right. I love it either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment