Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Graduation Part 2

While organizing and ordering some pics, I realized I left a couple out that I wanted to document.
Family pic before graduation
When I went to pick Lee up from school, they were on the way to the gym for graduation practice. He raised his hand high above his head to wave at me, and I noticed it was very blue. After school I asked what he had been painting. He said he painted his hand at the art easel that morning. No worries. It was washable paint, right? Well, since we were getting ready for our special ceremony that night, I started washing the hand right away. It faded a little each time we washed throughout the afternoon, but it would not go completely away. Short of breaking out the Magic Eraser, I didn't know what else to do. So we just chalked it up to something we would laugh about for years. I forgot about it again until I saw this picture. You can see the one blue hand in the following video too.

Here is my favorite part of the night. Precious memories....

No comments:

Post a Comment