Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was my first day back to church since Wade's birth. I had
r-e-a-l-l-y missed going, so I couldn't wait to go and to show off my new present!
The present was looking mighty precious in his church attire, until he decided to have a major blowout during Sunday School. So he got to make his first official visit to the nursery as well.
Even though his outfit was poopy too, I snapped him back up to get a picture. The nursery ladies thought it was a hoot. After changing clothes, Wade went back to Sunday School with Daddy,

so I could go have breakfast with this cutie! He made me this plate with his hand print. I love it!
He also made me this corsage to wear.
After church, Mrs. Susan was kind enough to take some pictures in the courtyard for us.
I love how Lee looks in this one.
Happy Mother's Day to me!
Daddy was a little JEA, so I took his picture with them too.
The boys got me this precious Willow Tree with my new addition. It's called Quietly Encircled by Love. The "encircled by love" part is right, but whoever thought up that "quietly" part must not have a 4 year old and a newborn at their house!
I am so thankful for our Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters, and Friends who are in my life for their influence, encouragement and wisdom. It truly does take a village to raise a child. Mostly, I'm thankful that God chose me to be Lee's and Wade's Mother. Not a single day goes by that I don't look at them and think "I can't believe they're really mine!" I feel so blessed that they're healthy, and even though I want to freeze time, I can't wait to see what kind of wonderful, Godly men they will become.
"God has given us these great times of JOY." 1Peter 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment