Monday, January 23, 2012

Little Cuddler

Lee was the best little snuggler when he was a toddler. He didn't sleep with us a lot, but when he did, we loved it.

Wade, on the other hand, likes his own space and does not like to snuggle when he's asleep. He sleeps with a bed full of friends, and he cuddles them. But if we try to put him in bed with us, he thinks it is play time. Lately, he has been getting up after Matt is up for work but way before time for the rest of us to get up. Most mornings, I can get him to go back to sleep in his bed. One morning, in my sleepiness, I just brought him (& his friends) to bed with me. I was so surprised when my alarm went off, and we were cuddled in our bed! I got up and got ready without him moving. I hoped we were starting a new tradition, but the next time I tried it, he went into play mode again. Oh well, it was fun for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment