Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Randoms

Matt won this dandy little remote control whoopie cushion at our Sunday School Christmas party, and as imagined, the boys love it! This morning, Wade slept later than Lee, which rarely happens. Lee was giddy wanting to wake Wade up. I told him that he had to wait. This went on and on. Finally, it was time to wake him up, so we could take Lee to school. Lee insisted on being the one to wake him. Confused, I stood in the doorway to watch. Lee started blasting the remote controle "toot box." He had hidden the box under Wade's pillow the night before, and was ready to blast him awake. You cannot imagine the joy this brought Lee. 
 
 When I finally got a peek at Wade, he was sound asleep and cuddling with the box. What am I going to do with them?
Lee has been struggling with 2 words on his spelling list this week, and last night after studying them, I told him to go sleep on what he learned. This morning, while making his bed, I saw that he took me literally. There is his spelling list under his pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment