Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Day

We woke up to a beautiful sunny day ready to head to the Memphis Zoo today. As we entered Shelby County, the sky became darker, and by the time we were close to our exit, we had light sprinkles. So we abandoned that plan and headed to the Children's Museum.
 

 I'm pretty sure Plan B was a hit!



 I remembered pretty quickly that I had never gotten good pictures here, so I had low expectations. Any decent pictures are a result of pure luck.
 Of course my 2 bookworms found the reading room and settled in with books.
 I hope this is not a preview into our future!


Lee has been here several times and easily remembered all of his favorites. Wade was a first timer, and he overstayed his welcome at each station. But Lee was a good sport and was rewarded with his favorite Chik-Fil A for lunch and ice cream. It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment