Sunday, October 7, 2012

Turn that Frown Upside Down!

When I try to get a picture of Wade, I sing silly little songs to him to make him smile. One of his favorites is "Turn that Frown Upside Down. Smile! Smile!"
 
 After church today, I asked if I could take a picture of him in his new overalls. He said, "Yes, but I need my microphone." Of course he did.
 Then I started with the "Smile" song, which turned on his giggles.
 And mine...hence the wonky picture above!
He kept saying between clinched teeth, "Is dis a good smile?" This kid makes ME smile!
 
The minute I put the camera down, he said, "Now let's take dis off and put on my Titans uniform."
 
As soon as we got in the car after church, he asked where we were going. When I told him we were going home, he said, "NO FAIR!" Then he asked where Daddy and Lee were, and I said, "Still camping." He said, "NO FAIR!" After a series of questions and answers that all resulted in "NO FAIR!" I asked who he had heard say that. He didn't miss a beat and said, "Joshua." "Who is Joshua?" "You know. Dat man in da Bible...Joshua." I didn't know Joshua exclaimed, "NO FAIR!" throughout the Bible, but if Wade said it, it must be true. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! :o) Just precious!!! I wouldn't expect any less from Caroline's hubby-to-be! ;o)

    ReplyDelete