Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Funday

 Wade wasn't feeling his best, but when I asked if he wanted to go to Story Hour, he was emphatic that he wanted to go. It was coming a monsoon, so Wade wore his raincoat and rain boots. He loved them so much that he wore them the entire time we were there. I giggled when I looked at him, because he was dressed head to toe (including Elmo Fireman undies) in hand-me-downs from Lee.
 Wade got to bring home an apple for himself and for Lee. He asked to hold them on the way home, which of course was fine by me. This is what actually made it home.
Today was Lee's first day at his new pottery class. It is a 6 week class with his former pottery teacher/neighbor, Mrs. Janice. He was super excited to get started and wanted to keep his creations today a secret. Since this class is more advanced than his last, I can't wait to see what he creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment