Friday, March 11, 2011

Five on Friday

1. I came home today to this! I'm excited that this is the way we're spending our first pretty Spring Saturday.
2. No picture for me, but I consigned a ton of baby items this week. I was not as brutal as I should have been as far as getting rid of baby clothes, but I'm sure I'll be a little tougher next time around.
3. Now that our shrubs are blooming, I had to include this picture. Everyone who visits our house thinks something is killing the biggest shrub at the back of the house. I reassure them that it's not dying, but it has become a scratching post for our 140 pound dog. He walks in circles around it over and over and has worn it down at the bottom.

I also had to include this picture. When we were outside playing, if I left Wade's side to play with Lee, Buzz ran to sit beside him. He has finally quit being so curious and invading his space.
4. Lee can't wait to play outside all weekend. He tried out all of his outside toys today in preparation for tomorrow. (For the record, I didn't make him wear his helmet while swinging. He still had it on from his scooter ride.)
This might have been his favorite thing to do...racing his remote control car up and down the mulch.
5. And finally, this cutie got to break in the new (to him) stroller this week. He loves to ride and never gets tired of it. He had a nasty ear infection this week, so he has to wear a hat while we're outside to keep from getting an ear ache. I think he is finally on the mend, so we don't want relapse.
I strolled Wade to the mailbox and parked him at the end of the driveway while I crossed the road. When I turned around, Buzz had faithfully appeared by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment