Friday, August 10, 2012

Girls' Night Out

Leigh Ann is always in charge of planning our Girls' Night Out. She outdid herself tonight by booking us a private party at a Painting Studio on Murray. She pitched it to us as a "Paint by Numbers" canvas. I was convinced I could do paint by numbers, so here we go!
 
 We walked in to our own stations already set up for us. We were excited until....we saw that there were no lines or "numbers." Hmmm, we figured out that Leigh had duped us just to get us there!
 This is the canvas on display to show us what we will be painting throughout the evening. It is called "Funky Sky." I was ready to run for the car! The instructor talked me (& everyone but Brittney) off the ledge by assuring us she would guide us step by step.
 Ok, here goes nothing! How much do I love these gals?
 This is my canvas at the halfway point. Still having doubts....
 Honestly, I don't know when I've had SO much fun or laughed so hard. We had the BEST time and are already looking at booking our next date.
Ta-Da! Here is my finished Funky Sky! I am very proud of it, but I have no idea where I'm going to put it!

No comments:

Post a Comment