Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas in Collierville

We spent the weekend at Mom and Richard's celebrating Christmas with them and Joe, Shayanne, Gracie and Brylie. It was full of yummy food, lots of presents, and never ending laughter. Whenever you're with my brother, you know you're going to be laughing the entire time.
 
 Lee had the biggest box, and needless to say, he could hardly wait to open it.
 He is figuring it out here.
 A real guitar! He was beyond thrilled and can't wait to learn to play.
 Since I love music and all musical instruments, I am thrilled that he is interested, too!
 Fingers are crossed that he loves it and sticks with it for a long time. I would also love for him to want to take piano lessons, but so far, the guitar is the only instrument he has mentioned. Baby steps!
 G&B have a new house, so they asked for decorations for their new rooms.
 G has a zebra theme, so she received LOTS of zebra items.
 Joe Joe was a good sport and let Wade open his presents, too.
 Mom found this dog at Hallmark that responds  to the book you read aloud. It is one of the cutest toys I have ever seen, and Wade loves it! We are still learning about it, but I'm already hoping there are additional books.
 I think Mom had more fun being in charge of gifts than the kids had opening!
 Sweet angel girl melts my heart.
 Goofballs!
The girls changed out of their cute Christmas attire into the "lounge clothes" they received. Next time, I'll remember to do a "pre-gift" cousin picture! What a fun weekend to kick off Christmas week! Thanks to Mawmaw and Pawpaw for having us!

No comments:

Post a Comment